Zeitler Genealogy

June 25, 2007 · Posted in genealogy

The full Zeitler line beginning with Johann Zeitler born about 1540. Other names of interest: Albert, Aichelseer, Ciszko, Hiller, Jarosz, Kremer, Mayer, Preischl, Rodovicz, Zeitler Towns of interest: Klokuczka, Czernowitz, Kolomea, Enslwang, Adertshausen, Oed, Armensee, Raittenbach, Hohenfels, Affenrieth, Effenrieth, Haslach, Haasla — See The Zeitler Line

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

Comments

6 Responses to “Zeitler Genealogy”

1. simon fulton on May 17th, 2009 6:13 am

Very nice information and well laid out site with some great family tree info. Thanks for this.
    I’m still tracing my family back if anyone has info of any Winn family members from High Wycombe get in touch!

2. Joann Williams on September 3rd, 2009 7:41 pm

Did any of your Zeitler family settle in Ohio? I am very interested. My mothers maiden name was Zeitler. Her father was Walter.

3. Joann Williams on September 3rd, 2009 7:42 pm

My mothers family was Zeitler. Settled in eastern Ohio

4. admin on September 24th, 2009 6:27 pm

There were/are a lot of Zeitlers, so I feel that some of them must have come over here. I am very interested in anyone who has a US line here and where it originates.

5. Maury ZEITLER on March 4th, 2010 12:50 pm

Our Zeitler lineage begins in Brooklyn, NY – grand parents (Morris Zeitler) arrived in the late 1800s – I believe from Romania.

6. Manette Zeitler on May 31st, 2010 1:21 pm

Maury it is possible we may be related. My paternal grandfather was Philip Zeitler. He immigrated to Brooklyn N.Y. from Bucharest Romania in 1906 (made a stop in Cincinnati first). He had an older brother, name unknown, who immigrated to Brooklyn before him. We should compare information.